1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Americase or similar case

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by GoDawgs, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am looking for a case for my Ljutic similar to an Americase (model 2003). I need something that will handle a 34" barrel. I would consider other brands. But, I would like something that has the velvet/felt material inside and compartments for the barrel, receiver, etc.

Nate

2. Jay Jay

Jay Jay TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Marmic aluminum combo case,like new that will handle 34in barrels with extended chokes for sale. $175 plus shipping
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a 2003 Americase that is like new. It was bought this summer by a friend and he quit shooting this fall. He paid 394 plus shipping. He will sale it for 275 plus actual shipping. You canemail or pm me if interested. Thanks.

Jerry Nickell

4. Portigee Duckman

Portigee Duckman TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Americase for a 34" barreled gun .$250 .If interested PM me ?

5. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jay jay,
    What is the material on the inside of that case? I can't tell from the pics.....

Nitro,
    You got mail.....

Duckmam,
    How new\old is your case? What condition? Got pics?

Thanks for the replies fellas......

6. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

Don't want to butt in ... But I too have a ljutic and would be interested in one of these cases. All, let this man have first shot, but if he chooses not to buy, contact me through pm.

KingRanch.

7. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Americase 2003 burgundy interior, $325.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

8. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

We have these made especially for the Ljutic's. It will fit any rib height and stock dimensions. Retail is 350. plus s/h. Winter Sale Priced @ 325. plus priority mail or desired methods. We have them in stock (they are new), contact info is above. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.