1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Americase For Lujtic One Touch Adj.Rib/Comb

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dontate, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontate

dontate Member

0   0   0

Just FYI,
    I had a conversation with Nadine Ljutic a few years ago regarding gun storage. Her recommendation was to store the gun assembled with a snap cap to fire the gun releasing tension on the trigger spring. I do not know if you have previously had an Americase for any gun. They are indestructable but heavy. I have shipped my gun to Ljutic using the case and I costs a small fortune due to the weight. Sounds like you have a really nice gun there! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have mine.

Don Tate

2. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Brian,
    Did you get the pictures that I sent you? The case that my buddy has was bought new from Americase this summer and is like new. It would save you close to $100. Thanks.

Jerry

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

How tall is the rib from the bottom of the barrel? A 2003 would probably work for you.
    Go onto Americase.com and look at the specifications for the cases. Email me the model number and color you want.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

4. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Over the years there have been several special sized cases supplied by Americase. The majority of Ljutics are sold with one of two different cases. They have special part numbers at Americase. They even embroider the model number with the logo in the velvet lid material. Call 1-800-972-2737 and they will fix you up. Good Luck

5. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Brian,

The case I have is the 2003-blk. It was ordered for a one touch ljutic. My buddy sold his ljutic and the guy that purchased it did not want the americase. He paid 394 plus shipping in the middle of summer for the case. That is the case Americase told him would work for the one touch. It fir his gun just fine. Just keep it in mind. Thanks.

Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.