1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB aluminum gun case for 34' unsingle combo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by YOTESLAYER, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

WTB aluminum gun case for 34

Can someone reccomend a reasonably priced gun case for me? I have a 34" unsingle and a 30" O/U set. The case I have now doesnt hold my unsingle with an ext choke, driving me crazy!! Thanks

Ryan

2. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

I purchased one recently at Dicks Sporting Goods it was $50.00 good for gun to club and back again and 34"

3. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

Ok thanks ill look into those.

4. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Is your unsible a high rib? I purchased an Americase for a combo over a year ago knowing I was going to buy a combo gun. Unfortunately for me, My new Blaser has a high rib and the lid on the case will not close. The 34" barrel with teh extended choke is no problem. When I get teh lid about 3/4" away from being closed I can feel the lid hitting the rib on the barrel so I do not use it. I now have a like new Americase for a combo that I cannot use. I paid $400.00 for the case and would sell it for $250.00plus shipping to anyone interested. I will look and see if I can find the modle number on the case.

Jim Bradbury

5. 548

548 Guest

0   0   0

That is a very good price Jim.

6. cal_1

cal_1 TS Member

0   0   0

would be interested in case if you still have it please pm me

Cal Wiese

7. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

I would like to revamp my post here after going out to the garage and taking a look.Exterior is plastic panels with aluminum corners and seams. The interior is all foam, still not a bad gun case for $50.00

8. cal_1

cal_1 TS Member

0   0   0

Jim if you have a case for sale please PM me

9. JLYON

JLYON Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

i have a 34" kolar ameriacase combo 345.00 with shipping lower 48 pm me

10. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have this fitted case from SKB for a 32/34 combo. The gun is not included. $200.00.If you want an Americase, call me.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.