1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Alferman

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotslinger, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotslinger

shotslinger Member

I am looking for an Alferman in excellent condition. I want a 34" barrel with a 100% High POI. Pull or release trigger is ok.
    Thanks,
    SS

2. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

merlyns trap guns should have one. ask for meryln on here someone will tell you how to get ahold of him.

3. shotslinger

shotslinger Member

I am looking for an Alferman in excellent condition. I want a 34" barrel with a 100% High POI. Pull or release trigger is ok.
    Thanks,
    SS

4. HDLLLIII

HDLLLIII Member

Merlyn has several that fit your description. He is at the Missouri state shoot Linn Creek, Mo. this week. If you will not be going to that shoot send me an email and I'll get Merlyn in touch with you. As a small footnote...Merlyn is a great guy to deal with, and the Alfermann brothers epitomize customer service. Larry Lockhart

5. krieghoff200

krieghoff200 TS Member

Shotslinger, A friend of mine has 2 brand new Silver Dollar Specials that are for sale. (he's a friend of Bill Jacobsen, the former owner of the Dollar and these are the last 2 from Bill's private stash). if interested you can email me at the above address or use the pm service from this site and i'll give you the info to contact him.

krieghoff200.......Steve White

6. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Check Bob Shultz's web site. He had one that matches your discription.

7. hilger

hilger TS Member

i have one 940 387 4766

8. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

The Alfermann on Gunbroker has issues. The release is not the new style. POI is 80/20, not 100/0. It's still a fine gun at a good price if you like or can tolerate porting.

Buz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.