1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Air pump for G Square stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Anyone have a spare air pump and extention for a G Square type stock.. I have one on a MX3 Sprcial.. and need to add a little air to it.. I was told it was made by J&S.. or something like that.. Looks similar to the G-square.. All Good.. Mike

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

They are only 49.00 plus shipping

4. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

0   0   0

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    Mike - We are currently out of new pumps, but should be getting a large supply in in the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile, I have one that is slightly used, but looks and works like new that I will sell you for $20.00 plus shipping. I can ship it to you on Monday if you wish. I can also help you to identify the system on the MX3., and tell you a bit more about it. Mike (760)788-8888

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Mike.. I'll send you a picture. I sent you a DM..for your mailing address..and included mine.. All Good.. Mike

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Mike.. got the pump today.. Beautiful.. thanks for the quick service and a quality product.. All Good.. Mike

7. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

0   0   0

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    Thanks Mike, and thanks also for the check, it too got here almost instantly. Have fun! Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.