1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Adjustable Butt Plate w/ LOP

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 02, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 02

02 TS Member

0   0   0

Hi guys, I am looking to buy an adj.butt plate with LOP and am wondering what the pro's and con's are on the Graco plates ect. I currently shoot a BT-99 with an adjustable comb.

2. shrek

shrek Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

You may also want to look into a HART LOP adjustable butt plate essembly.

They look like a RAD 2 without a shock absorber (made by the same company that makes RAD's.

I have one on my BT-99 and really like it.

pictures of an installed one can be seen on Greg Hissems web page.

greghissemstockworks.com

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I sell/install 1 or 2 every week and everyone likes the Graco unit.

<a href="http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d110/EdwardYanchok/?action=view&current=bt-graco03.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d110/EdwardYanchok/?action=view&current=bt-graco04.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ed Yanchok

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I also have one on the market in conjunction with my Bump-Buster recoil reduction system. All my stuff is a modular design. It is the only lop buttplate that allows you to adjust the pad location with one screw thru the pad, and has a much larger range of pad movement than the Graco unit. It is also the only lop buttplate on the market that can be upgraded at a later date in 10 minutes to a fully functional recoil system.

Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

adjustable butt plates for rifles

bump buster lop buttplate

bump buster lop buttplate reviews

lop adjustable buttplate