1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB- Ackley Books

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by kenf, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for PO Ackley's Handbooks for Shooters and Reloaders Volumes 1&2, either in a late hardback or later softcover (mountain goat on cover).

2. edthearcher

edthearcher Member

0   0   0

wow its great to have a famous last name Ed Ackley

3. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ken I have picked up all of my Ackley books on E-Bay, got 6 different ones, the one I like the most is the shooter's range handbook, P O was the man!

Rick

4. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks 1oz

5. checker

checker Member

0   0   0

Gave kenf 1st refusal.....got both and 3rd P.O book.....results from internet search of currect availability/value.....Both available on net (used in various condttions).... Vol 1 at $44.64 others up to $125. Vol 2 at $182.35 the paperback version...only one I could find. You can get both for $226.88 + shipping from .com........
    Mine Vol 1 & 2 Best Offer thru weekend till Aug 2.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.