1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB-AA 410 HS Hulls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by citadel, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

i would like to buy about 500 AA HS 410 once fired hulls if anyone has them for sale. If available email or PM me with price shipped to zip95661.
    Thanks
    Doug

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Any one have these available.
    Doug

3. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

0   0   0

If you figure what people ask for them you are better off buying a couple flats and using the hulls. If you figure 15 cents each then shipping you have over half the cost of the shells making new shells affordable.

4. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I bought 5 flats from Gamaliel's for $445.00 and $25.72 shipping. Recovered $100 from Winchester. I figure it costs me $4.00 a box to reload them so that is $200. My net cost for the empties is $170.72 or 13.7 cents per hull.

Doug, you may still be able to do the same deal by the end of the year.

Jim Skeel

5. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jim had a good idea. I ordered five flats and will soot them up and reload the 1,250 hulls that will have cost me about $.13 each.
    Thanks Jim.
    Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.