1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - AA-28 HS GA Hulls ALL BOUGHT

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by citadel, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks to everyone who had hulls for sale. I found what I needed from very cooperative shooters.
    Doug

2. sixten38

sixten38 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Here ya go, looks like all you can eat!

3. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

.30 each, thats guys dreaming

4. sixten38

sixten38 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Given that 28ga factory new loads are around $10 per 25 and that you could reload a $0.30 hull more than 5 times makes your per 25 round cost about $5. That is why he is asking and getting $0.30 each.

5. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

Yes I understand you can reload them. Thanks.

Here they are in a retail store for .22 each

http://www.oncefiredhulls.com/asp-bin/Detail.asp?ID=122

In my experience they can be had on forums and from private sellers for around .15 each if you have time to be patient. If not then the retailer above is a good choice. By the way, I've never ordered from them, that is the result of a 10 second google search.

Paul

6. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Yep!. Something between $.10 and$.15 is what I extedct that I would have to pay, not $.30 per hull.
    Doug

7. sixten38

sixten38 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Paul and Doug, I would agree with you if you are looking for 28 gauge Win AA-HS hulls. But Doug referenced Win AA hulls in the original request, which are the older style. The site you reference is also charging 30 cents each for the old style Win AA hulls. They do not make them anymore they are scarce and demand a higher price. Are they worth it? I do not think so but that appears to be the "market" price.

8. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

I agree sixten, I would also shoot $10 boxes if I could get $7.50 outof the empties. Sounds like a great deal for the original shooter.

9. Landshark

Landshark Member

0   0   0

I have about 500-600 Win 28 gauge HS once fired hulls that I will sell for .17 cents ea plus actual shipping. If interested, my email is low8X2@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.