1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB a Winchester Model 50 barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Would that be a factory vent.. or one that a Simmons rib was put on???

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

call jack ammon, midwest okla.--405-737-0664--evenings

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Simmons actually put ribs on for Winchester.. many years ago.. Those factory sold were not marked.. Many people sent their barrels to Simmons over the years for ribs to be added.. The 3 that I have are all Simmons ribs..and not for sale at this time..

4. Silver Hair

Silver Hair TS Member

0   0   0

I have some extra model 50 barrels. I will check them out tonight and let you know what I have for sale. Do you want 12 or 20 gauge barrels? I think I also have some extra parts. Will answer tomorrow, after I locate them.

5. tcherry

tcherry TS Member

0   0   0

I'll check also, I have 15 Model 50's and more barrels and parts then I know what to do with. Just an FYI, I have one that I'm not selling that had a VR put on by Poly-Choke. It was a very clean installation, so I called them about it and I think they quoted 150, maybe worth checking out. Also try out http://www.corsonsbarrels.com/index.html or http://www.gunpartscorp.com/

6. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

Can anyone tell me if the model 50 barrels are interchangeable between the lightweight models and the standard weight ones? Thanks, Mike.

7. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

yes they are.

8. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

Thanks Hitapair

9. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Mike, I should clarify that I am talking about the featherweight M50 and not the M59. I haven't tried a 50 barrel on a 59.

10. Silver Hair

Silver Hair TS Member

0   0   0

Bobby

I checked my model 50 barrels and I do not plan on selling my vent rib barrels. I do have some odd barrels that I might consider selling. Have some plain fixed choke (no rib), some plain barrels with adjustable Poly Choke. Two with Cutts (one plain, one vent rib) a 22" cyl and a 24" cyl with front and rear iron sights. I also have a couple of model 59 barrels.
    If you want, you can still shoot Skeet with a Cutts, but be prepared for the wrath of your squad mates. Years ago, I used to shoot skeet with the vent rib barrel with the Cutts and a spreader tube. Kind of noisy, but really breaks targets.

11. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

Hitapair, I think you're right it's the 59 that doesn't fit a model 50 That must be what I was thinking about. Thanks. Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
are winchester model 50 and 59 interchangeable
barrel for winchester model 50

winchester model 50 barrel

winchester model 50 barrel for sale

winchester model 50 barrels for sale

winchester model 50 skeet barrel
winchester model 50 skeet simmons rib