1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB a Wedge to go under a recoil pad to change the

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by warbux, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warbux

warbux TS Member

0   0   0

Brownells has what your looking for. Max

2. Birch1007

Birch1007 Member

0   0   0

Kick-eez makes 2 different sizes.

3. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Another plug for Brownells

4. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

0   0   0

I went on the internet and searched adustable butt plates with pitch adj. and got about 5 sources.

5. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

Brownells is the best. Call & ask for tech support. Use the cheapest 1st class shipping & it will be about $6. Might consider 2-3 diff sizes to find the one for you.

6. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

Before you go out and buy/order something, decide on much pitch you need/want. You can loosen your pad and insert several washer spacers or like I did, go to Home Depot and get several shims/wedges used for setting door frames.
    Most are 1/8" - 1/4" thick. You can glue 2 together if you need more. You can then fit them yourself under your pad. If you do a good enough job, you can the color the wood with a Magic Marker & it will hardly be noticed. The real ones cost about $6-8 each, so you can save a little by experimenting first. Butch from Pgh

7. psfive

psfive Member

0   0   0

When I needed one I made it out of a piece of white plastic. Took a bit of time but it is just what I needed. Paul in Nebraska.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wedge recoil pads