1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB a really beat-up Model 12 stock for project

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Porcupine, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

I may be crazy, but I want to try an idea about mounting an Anton stock meant for a Browning Broadway on one of my Model 12's! I have a really nice Anton stock that was on my Browning Broadway, but became damaged because of a poor fit at the receiver. It almost became a $300 piece of firewood! If I cut off the damaged section, all I have to do is to somehow mate a truncated inletted grip section of a Model 12 stock between my Model 12 receiver and the good part of the Anton stock. The stock bolt will keep everything tight, right? Well, maybe not, but it's worth a shot, and it'll be a fun project (and then, I might have a $400 piece of firewood! LOL).

Anyway, anyone got an old, beat-up Model 12 stock that at least is good at the grip section? Thanks, and I'll post of photos of the project if it ever gets off the ground, complete with raccoons (I mean porcupines!)

LA in MA

2. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

First and last bump for this thread.

LA in MA

3. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a model 12 stock. It should do the job for you.
    Send me an email.
    Thanks, and good shooting,
    Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.