1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb/ a PFS Grip for TM-1 (Bought one, thanks)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by luvtrapguns, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hi,
    (I HAVE FOUND JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR) Thanks, Marc

I would like to buy a PFS grip to fit a Perazzi TM-1. I already have a complete PFS set-up to fit my left handed Mono Gun. I would like to be able to switch the stock ocassionally to my TM-1 so I only need a grip. I'm looking for a low priced unit, scrathes, knicks, or imperfections are unimportant as I will have to do extensive modifications to convert it to left hand. It must be structurally sound without major cracks or weakness. If you have an extra lying around please respond to my email (listed above) or PM.

Thanks, Marc

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have a real nice one for 135.00 plus shipping possibly too nice for your project a cheaper one would work out just as well for your needs..Buddy

3. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Buddy, Thanks for your offer. Your right, for this project cheaper is better. Ironically I am going to buy back one that I sold on this forum a short time ago. Thanks, Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.