1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 90t stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Trap2, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jack... I have a nice 90T stock that went through a fire some time ago. The owner tried to sand off the surface burn marks and took a fair amount off one side to get it to raw wood. Needs refinishing. It's in pretty good shape other than that. Don't know what you need, but this one can be had for $50.00/+ups..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. dhg

dhg TS Member

0   0   0

Which side of the stock did he sand?

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I'll take a look at it tonight and let you know..... Dan

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

The bottom left side of the stock is sanded. It is a small area right near the bottom of the stock. The comb, etc, has not been touched and looks great. Refinish it, put a new pad on it, and it will hardly be noticeable.... Dan

5. njwoodworker

njwoodworker Member

0   0   0

Dan,
    I will buy it! PM sent.
    Dan Gill

6. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

My stock has been sold to Dennis Gormley as of 3/22/10. Thanks for all the replies. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.