1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 90T HPAR

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ukwildcat, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ukwildcat

ukwildcat Member

0   0   0

Looking to purchase a 90T HPAR.

2. ukwildcat

ukwildcat Member

0   0   0

3. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

0   0   0

Have one for sell. Stock with the exception of Wilkinson tuned barrel, mics .034, email if interested and I will get some pics.

Mr. Mark

4. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

0   0   0

Have one for sell. Stock with the exception of Wilkinson tuned barrel, mics .034, email if interested and I will get some pics.

Mr. Mark

5. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

0   0   0

Wow, I had over 10 responses via email, so I decided to just post pics and details on here for everyone.

LOP is 13 3/8" to wood, currently 14 1/2" with the kick-eze pad installed.

Lever is to the right, good strong ejector, slight pitting on breech, mostly cosmetic and not deep, no rust on the gun.

No scratches or dings, sorry for the flash in pics, it was a little dark when I got home tonight.

Not sure on the updates as I'm not really a 90T expert by any means. I bought the gun for my Dad after he fell in love with my Kolar combo, but he couldn't get used to the higher rib, I have shot it some and thought about keeping it as a backup to my Kolar as it really crushes a target and fits me well, but I don't forsee my Kolar breaking down anytime soon as that thing is rock solid!

So I would love to make some room in my safe as I acquired a nice old SxS that will fill the whole left behind quite well.

$2400 + shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking,

Mr. Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.