1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 90-T HPR stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shannon391, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

One more time, I know somone out there has one! Looking for 90T high rib stock with adj comb.

Thanks for looking, Shannon Mayes

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Looks like I might have to call Dennis D. and have one made if I want to shoot this gun.

3. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

call the Indiana gun Club

4. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Thanks Harpo, but they don't have one.

5. mobear

mobear Member

Shannon,

Have you checked with Hampels, I believe carl had a couple of 90T stocks in his trailer.

Dan

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Dan does he have a website or a phone # that you know of? Thanks, Shannon

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Shannon,
    http://www.firearmsandtrapguns.com/index.php?category=Accessories&subcategory=&p=2

Thye have 12 stocks, looks like one is what you want

Lou

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Thanks Cuban but I believe them to all be low ribs. I'm sure i could have a high comb installed but I don't care for the big space between the stock and comb.{fat face finds the crack }

9. mobear

mobear Member

Shannon,

Carls phone # is 231-946-5485, the link to his website is above, but you would probably do better by calling.

Dan

10. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Thanks Dan,

They said Carl is on the road and will be back in about a month. The friendly staff at Hampels will not give out his cell number to make a sale, can you believe that? Dang I bought two guns from the guy and many parts and extras over the last six years.

Oh well, I still have time before the season starts. I will miss Carl at Mason this season, He told me last year he would not be able to make the travel to MI. due to slow sales.

11. Hammerhead

Hammerhead Member

Shannon next time you want something from us ask for me (Joe) I'm Karl's son in law and will do my best to help you out. Sorry for the poor attitude you were given...we have a couple guys that have a burr in their ass when it comes to personality!

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Thanks Joe,

I was very happy to see Karl at Mason after all. He hooked me up with a great stock, took my junk in trade, installed it, and had me shooting in ten minutes.

When I asked about not giving out his cell he said "hell it's printed on my card!"

I hope Karl can still make the shoots, I Know a lot of guys come just to see what he has for sale, trade and repairs.{or after dinner cards} I don't know what we'd do without him.

Tell him thanks again, Shannon

13. Hammerhead

Hammerhead Member

I think he gives you all good deals so he can rough you all up in the HEARTS game after the shooting is done ! He is a good man and works his tail off down there. Glad to hear he was able to help. Take care....Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.