1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: 90-T High Rib

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by pullbangloss, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

0   0   0

Looking for a nice 90-T high rib. Please e-mail or pm with pics and details.

Thanks,
    Matt Ski

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

wpt_2008_0303_1154.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1155.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1156.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1157.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1158.jpg

34" barrel, Bore : .736 Choke : .039 restriction (Full) LOP : 14 3/8
    Factory adjustable comb, Serial # ST 02 XXX ... This gun crushes long yardage targets, is tight and ready to go ...

You will be hard pressed to find a used gun in the condition this gun is in ... The previous owner removed the beads off of the rib, they are being replaced ... I will not say the gun is new but it could be, or shot very little ... I had it listed for $3,000 OBO, was offered $2,500 but didn't like the guys attitude (like he was doing me a favor in buying it )... Make an offer you can live with if interested, the gun is for sale and does not come with a case ... If you want a really nice 90- T, this is it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. pullbangloss

0   0   0

WPT,

Is that an extended tube on the end? Could you post a picture showing the end of the barrel? Thanks.

Matt Ski

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

The gun has fixed chokes there are no tubes ... I'll take a picture of the end of barrel when I get a chance ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

wpt_2008_0303_1159.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1160.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1161.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1162.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1163.jpg

The bluing isn't even worn off of the face of the reciever, there is some grease on it as you can see in the pictures ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Pictures sent to those who sent me an PM ...

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Forend update is there, lever to the right, nice gun.

HM

7. tdgoose

tdgoose Member

0   0   0

There you go MATTY

Don't turn YELLA

TD

8. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The forend update is not done according to the picture. Needs to look like this...

9. pullbangloss

0   0   0

Why was a forearm update needed?

Thanks,
    Matt Ski

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I'm not real up on 90-T's but I can tell you this gun shoots and operates flawlessly ... I have an offer (pending funds), which should be taken care of on Monday ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. pullbangloss

0   0   0

Uppity up.

Matt Ski

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

The 90-T is still available, seems like the person who made the offer would rather pay his car payment, mortgage, and have food on the table instead of be the proud owner of this fine specimen unless I'll take payments ... Make an offer you can live with and can back up with cash if interested ... Thx, WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I am not interested in swapping for any hand guns, rifles, or Bow and arrows ... I would suggest you sell the rifles, handguns, Bows and arrows and we can deal in cash ... Thanks for the offers anyway ...

P.S.

This gun is as described so if you shoot fast and the choke would be to tight, this gun would not be for you ... The gun does not have a release trigger, so if thats what you need, this gun would not be for you ... If you know of or find a HPAR in the shape this gun is in (original) for under $2,000 I would appreciate you letting me know because I will buy it ... I do not want any with choke tubes or release triggers ... Thank You ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just My Opinion .As The PROUD Owner Of NOW (6) 90T's I Must Say from looking At These Pictures THIS IS The NEWEST LOOKING 90T I Have Seen On TS.com. I Must Agree If Anyone Finds A HPAR For Under 2000.00 YOU BETTER jump On It, but Check It Out REAL CLOSE. WPT I JUST Had To Comment. JOE W.

15. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

i have a 90t high rib i am thinking of selling. it is 98% condition. looks just like the one in the pics. whats a fair price for a 90t in this condition? ps i just bought a new 682 gold e combo. thanks. Dale

16. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Dale,

Seems to me quite a few of these (90T HPAR) have come up for sale lately. The prices were between $2200 and $2500, depending on the different add-ons. The "I've been looking for one of these", extra $100 may be gone though. Jon

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I had the beads replaced on the rib, was told by the gunsmith who replaced them that he figured this gun has been sitting in a safe and may have a box or two shot in it, at most ... I shot one so that must I can attest to ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thx joe90t you are very observant ...

18. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Forgive my ignorance, or lack of knowledge, but were all the 90T receiver faces and internal parts of the receiver blued like that? It looks like the whole receiver was blued by a hot salts dip, after the final machining and assembly.

19. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

StlFlyn,

Your guess is as good as mine, I have very little knowledge other than what I have been told when it comes to the Remington 90-T's ... I talked to the folks back at Kolar Arms and gave them the barrel specs ect. and was told the gun sounded like it was an original which is appears to be per my inspection and that of a well known gunsmith ... I checked out a 90-T low rib (asking $2,200) up at the State shoot yesterday and it was blued on the inside also but showed a lot of wear compared to this gun ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

This gun is SOLD, SOLD, SOLD ... Thanks for the many offers and interesting trades ...

To the guy who offered to trade his wife for this fine firearm, I asked mine if it was okay and she said "not in this life", so hopefully it'll be while before we could do that deal ... Thanks for the Pictures though ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.