1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: 870 Wingmaster LW 28 Guage stock and forearm

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Hoy Rifle, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoy Rifle

Hoy Rifle TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a matching stock and forearm for an 870 28 guage wingmaster light weight. Anybody out there able to help?

2. Hoy Rifle

Hoy Rifle TS Member

0   0   0

3. Hoy Rifle

Hoy Rifle TS Member

0   0   0

4. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

0   0   0

I think the 410 would work except there MAY be a clearance problem...barrel to forend. The butt stock should be fine.

5. Hoy Rifle

Hoy Rifle TS Member

0   0   0

I will check and be sure on the 410 and 20 gauge. Not 100% sure on that.

6. RSVP410

RSVP410 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

870 20 ga. LW stock and forearm will fit nicely on a 28 ga. I have a friend who bought a set from Remington for a 28 ga gun which it fit well. He now is planning to sell this higher grade wood set and I sent him you email address.

7. Hoy Rifle

Hoy Rifle TS Member

0   0   0

Appreciate the info very much. Hopefully he will contact me. I knew this would be a difficult find. Hopefully the search is about to end!!!

8. Hoy Rifle

Hoy Rifle TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

20 gauge wingmaster stocks and forearm

870 20 gauge lw stock