1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 870 Trap Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 101Diamond, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

Have been looking for an 870 trap stock with no luck. Anyone have a suggestion of where I might look? Prefer a used stock as it is a project gun.

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

MC or straight?

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

has a few

4. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

Hitapair, I would be interested in either a MC or straight stock. Maclellan, I saw no used 870 trap stocks on that site but thanks for the info.

5. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Beast, would you have any interest in a satin finish MC 870 TC stock and forearm with a bump buster installed, all in excellent condition? If so, what do you think they would be worth?

Reason I am considering parting company with stock? Its a hair on the long length of pull side even with a thin pad, and I am considering getting a Wenig laminated stock and forearm.

John E.

6. napawino

napawino TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a factory TA marked, straighr comb, trap stock. It is complete with the Remington red, recoil pad. Condition is excellent. The price is $50 shipped. I can send you some photos if you want.
    Thansks,
    Fred Wiedemann

7. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

John, that is more than I need. You should have no problem selling it. The Bump Buster is a great product and I have one on my K32. Fred, that is just what I am looking for. Sent you an email. Thanks, guys.

8. art g

art g Member

John E: I might be interested. The 870 TB I acquired not too long ago has a straight factory stock but I would prefer a monte carlo if the wood was a nice piece. Let me know. Thanks, Art G. admanawg@aol.com

9. Rem 1100

Rem 1100 Member

I have an 1100 trap montecarlo matching stock and forend with cut checkering. forend has been repared (can hardly tell). 150.00 delivered.
    have pics.

Chuck H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.