1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB/ 870 Release Trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by psfive, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psfive

psfive Member

I know someone who has one. It is for sale. I do not at this time know what it is or what he wants for it. I will find out then I will e-mail you. My e-mail as above drop the x's. Paul Leeper

2. psfive

psfive Member

I believe this trigger I spoke of is a Spears Trigger. Still trying to confifm. I own the 870 it came out of. I bought it for my son to shoot trap with but did not buy the trigger. Stick with me I'll keep on this and let you know. Paul Leeper

3. psfive

psfive Member

Still working on this for you. This guy is hard to get a hold of busy, busy.
    He is aware of you and you maybe wanting his trigger. Paul Leeper

4. psfive

psfive Member

Have not forgot. Still working to get information. Paul Leeper

5. psfive

psfive Member

Sorry this took so long I had a tough time getting all the ends together. The trigger my friend had (he sold it last month) was a Spears release for an 870. Now since I told you I thought I knew where where you could get one here it is. Call Darrell Johnson at Spears Gun Shop in Kansas. The phone number is 620-200-3220 I just got off the phone with him he will sell you a brand new one for an 870 for $195.00 Again sorry I took so long to get this information to you.
    Paul Leeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.