1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: 870 MONTE CARLO STOCK

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Trap2, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Looking for a monte carlo trap stock for a Remington 870.... Please PM me with what you might have... Thanks.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

BUMP

3. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

0   0   0

DAN, try NUMICH GUN PARTS, THEY HAVE AN 870 SATIN FINISH FOR $108.05. Use the "search" function. I bought a set a few years ago. Nice fit and finish. BIG JIM

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks Jim..... I'll give them a try.... Need to get this 870 ready for the winter meat shoots and buddy shoots. I Want to kick some Bob Houk butt just for fun... Dan

5. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have one Dan....Bryan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks Bryan. I just bought a real nice, brand new, Monte Carlo trap set from Numrich which included the rare 11" forend for $159.00. Can't beat the price, and this way I don't have to cut the stock set that came with the TB. Woods way too nice to cut up..... Thanks for the lead Jim, I appreciate it...... Dan

7. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

0   0   0

Dan, you are welcome. There is no better money than Bob's or Whalen's money. Are you going to the Hood River shoot? If so, good luck.... You will need it. BIG JIM

8. jsteenson

jsteenson Member

0   0   0

If you can send it to Canada I'll take it.(I'll pay the hsipping)e mali me your ph no at jsteenson@shaw.ca

9. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jim.... Hood River is, indeed, my goal in January. If the 870 is up and ready to go by then I'll be there. Don't like shooting the Perazzi with the "Big Loads" as it shoots too high for these type of games. Those boys up there are tuff, but, not unbeatable... Bob's easy money. Bill is a little tougher, and, if Neil were coming, even tougher..... Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.