1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 870 fore end weight

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by berettaclayshooter, Jun 17, 2013.

1. berettaclayshooter

berettaclayshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Hi, I'm looking for a fore end weight for a Remington 870. I've been throwing around the idea a while of buying a 870 to shoot pump gun events for sporting clays. Since you can't buy the 30" barrel wingmasters anymore I had to settle on a 28" light contour model. I think the front end will feel light seeing as I shoot a 32" Beretta 682 now for sporting and Fitasc. Used is fine with me so long as it's not something that has been beat to snot. Me email is Trucken72@comcast.net **** Please contact me through that rather than a PM***.

Thanks

-BCS