1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 870 Competition

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by shutupandshoot, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shutupandshoot

shutupandshoot Member

0   0   0

Am considering buying a 870 Competition
    Need opinions
    Does anyone have one for sale? If so, please e-mail me with description of condition, price and pictures
    Thanks

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I found a really nice one on GunsAmerica.com a month ago. Check there and on GunBroker.com frequently - when they do show up, they sell fast and for good money. I bought mine the first day it was listed for $600 and given the gun's condition, I consider it a good deal.

They really do deliver less recoil, by the way. If you've never shot one, they feel and sound a lot like an 1100. Mine also is a high shooter - REAL high for an 870 - and while the stock is the same length as any other 870's, it feels shorter because the pistol grip is thicker and slightly farther back on the stock, so your hand is a little closer to your face.

There have been a couple for sale on here lately. Keep checking back!

Ed

3. shutupandshoot

shutupandshoot Member

0   0   0

Thanks
    I have decided on an 879 Competioion (what I prefer) or else an 870 regular Trap

4. husker

husker Member

0   0   0

I have a good one for sale. Everything works like it should and it is a real target vaporizer. Has an aftermarket (Bowen) rib. Shoots a high pattern at approx. 80%. Has adjustable comb and butt pad. Stock has some handling marks but otherwise in excellent shape. Have $850 invested including the stockwork. Would take $650. Send me a personal message if interested.

Roger Hudson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.