1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb 870 12ga skeet barrel**found one** thanks all

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dan12ga, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan12ga

dan12ga Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

hi folks,
    looking to purchase a 12ga 870 vent rib, skeet barrel, may also, go with a 12ga 30" full that i can cut down if the price is right. or mayb a improved cyl barrel.
    let me know what you have, and price. thanks.....dan12ga

2. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

DAN
    wingmaster skeet barrels are rare and go for top dollar. Best skeet shooting

value in a blued barrel is to buy a 28 inch mod barrel which are plentiful and

often go for 80 to 100 bucks. Have a gunsmith hone it out to skeet for around

25 bucks. These make great skeet barrels. I have found 28 inch swing much

smoother. If you shorten a 30" full you will have a cyl bore.You would have to

add thinwall choke to get to skeet which will cost you 130 bucks or so on top

of the barrel. If you don't mind chokes or matte finish

express remchoke take offs go for around 100 bucks in 26 or 28. There are

frequently on ebay.

of em on ebay

3. SX12

SX12 Member

0   0   0

I have an 870 12 gauge Wingmaster skeet barrel that I will ship to you for $200. If you don't like it, ship it back for a refund. I would call condition very good.
    SX12

4. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Dan, I have a near new skeet (target) rem choke barrel. it may still be in the box. 175.00 shipped. Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.