1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 870 1100, engraved or D

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 4painter, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4painter

4painter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   1

Still,looking for a engraved 870 or 1100 on D grade? i know F grade is too much money, I saw one on gun broker but it was two barrells, if any one has one used for a nice looking shooter let me know, thanks steve you can pm me

2. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Maybe an Upgraded 28ga. LW with Custom made Brileys Spectrum, Wenig Custom Stock Set,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Talladega

Talladega TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Remington 1100 D Grade trap, monte carlo stock. 30" full. It has outstanding feather crotch that is symmetrical. To the best of my knowledge, the gun is 100% original with no alterations. The bluing is 98%. The stock has one or two very light scratches and one small defect in the finish about 1/4" in size.
    I will sell it for $1500 shipping included to your FFL.
    See included pictures.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Very Nice...

5. 4painter

4painter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   1

The guns presented are very , very nice. Holy cow.... The fist above is awsome, afraid to ask price or grade? but the other is very nice as well, im intrested in that, for the reason of time of year and simple economics, It looks to be in execellent shape, would you give me a inspection of 3 days and because of the few blemishes i am happy you sent pics of, would you possibly take 1300, thanks so much for the display, steve ill send you a pm if you check that first

6. Talladega

Talladega TS Member

0   0   0

The gun is priced at $1500 shipping included and I already have a buyer for the gun at the asked for price.
    Thank you for your interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.