1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb 7mmstw Brass

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by quick2, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quick2

quick2 Member

0   0   0

I need to buy some brass and also looking for a 30 mm tube leupold scope with the varimint or boone crokett reticle in to have some a point @ 4 to 5 to 600 yards in it. thanks 731-549-4006
    cliff

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

MidwayUSA has the brass - use the link above.

If you had posted your message a week earlier, I could have obtained quite a bit of it for you at a gun show I attended. A guy there was selling new brass, once-fired brass, reloaded once-fired ammo and several boxes of new Remington 7mmSTW ammo. I forget what he was asking for the brass but I bought the new ammo for $20 a box.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.