1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 682X trap barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Zepan, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zepan

Zepan TS Member

0   0   0

WTB a trap single barrel for an old 682X. Ideally I would like a 34" mid rib. Let me know if you have anything or a lead on where to get one. Thanks Guys

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Joel Etchen has a mobil choked 34 X rib glossy blue with a briley choke on his website

3. Rick Turner

Rick Turner Member

0   0   0

4. CMPeterson

CMPeterson Member

0   0   0

I have a 34" Xtrap top single matte black includes 1 mod choke, wood not inc.
    cmpeterson_2012_161010.jpg

cmpeterson_2012_161011.jpg

5. Zepan

Zepan TS Member

0   0   0

Pm sent Peterson

6. Zepan

Zepan TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks to all that have replied. I just purchased a 34" barrel with a Moneymaker rib. I unexpectedly purchased it locally from a very good old friend. Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.