1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB-682x combo or comparable pre-owned **Found**

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by cmmonaco78, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

0   0   0

Found and purchased. Thanks to all that helped and replied.

WTB- 682x combo or comparable pre-owned combo.

Have been shooting for about 6 months and am looking to upgrade to a more specialized trap gun without spending tons of cash. I have seen combos here listed from $850-$1500. I would be interested in an older 682X, a SKB 605 or comparable. Looking for an adjustable comb and rib if possible but not totally necessary.

**Update**

Would definetly consider buying a combo gun with just the single barrel. Am shooting only singles and caps now but would like to have the flexibility to purchase a double barrel down the road when I start shooting doubles. This could be a way to get the price down for me. Don't know if this would be advantageous for the seller in any way but giving it a shot in the dark. Please email me or PM me. Thanks in advance

Thanks,

Christopher Monaco

2. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have a 682x super trap combo for sale 30" ou Barrel choke tubes. 32"f.fxed choke barrel with hard case no.ajustable rib or stock. $1750.00 Shipped to your ffl.can send pictures if you are interested. you can send me a PM. Thanks Danny

3. copperhead

copperhead Member

0   0   0

I have an older Browning citori trap combo for sale. It has a ported 34" top single with fixed full choke and a 32" Non ported full over imp. mod. and hard case for $1350.00

4. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

0   0   0

PM sent copperhead

5. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

0   0   0

6. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

0   0   0

**Updated above**

7. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

[​IMG]

Winchester 101 with 34" top single barrel. Used O/U barrels could
    be purchased later to make this a nice combo. $850 + shipping to your FFL.

8. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

0   0   0

9. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

0   0   0

Bump for Monday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.