1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - 682-X Wood Set

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by claycruncher, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claycruncher

claycruncher TS Member

0   0   0

I am posting this for my friend, Cliff. He is looking to buy a wood set (butt and forend wood) for a 682 - X trap combo. Adjustable comb a plus but not required. No sporting or skeet stocks, trap only. He needs a set with a minimum LOP of 14 3/4. Sets with adjustable butt plates or recoil systems OK. He can be reached at the email address above or call him on his cell at (925) 787-2644. He's located in Northern California. Please direct any questions to Cliff. Thanks for looking!

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

i dont have a set- but i am curiuos what they wud be worth? i am debating on helping a friend part out a 682x

3. claycruncher

claycruncher TS Member

0   0   0

4. claycruncher

claycruncher TS Member

0   0   0

We need some help! There's got to be some used stocks out there looking for a good home! Give Cliff a call. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.