1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 45ACP Revolver 4 inch or less

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by clays, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clays

clays TS Member

I am looking for a 45 acp revolver, S&W Taurus etc... short barrel and double action a must for carry. Price is an issue.

Let me know what you have and what you want.

Thanks
    Clays

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    One of the few guns I regret trading off was a S&W M625 stainless 45 ACP revolver with a 3" barrel and round butt. I carried it for a while for CCW. At that time it was somewhat common. Now they're like hen's teeth to find. Dang.

3. clays

clays TS Member

Now you know what I'm looking for and why.

If anyone has a lead on one or has one for sale, please let me know. You can post to this thread or send me a PM

Thanks
    Clays

4. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

You might take a look at the Taurus Tracker, if you could live with a .44, a 4" mid-size 5-shot lightweight. The ones I've seen are tight and timed, & soft shooting with great grips. A do-it-all, the .44 Mag/Spl is very versatile, from big Garrett 310 Magnums down to powderpuff .44 Specials. Phil E

5. clays

clays TS Member

Thanks but I found and bought a S & W model 22 4 in .45acp, I can't wait to get it.

Clays

6. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Clays, Hope you like what you bought. I just got a Thunder Mountain model and am impressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.