1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 410 Wads

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ivanhoe, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Of all the .410 wads I have used I like the orange Pattern Control wads they worked very well and the crimps were always good. JMO

Bob Lawless

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Joe,

I had a case of the old Winchester white .410 wads. Then I discovered the orange PC wad. I sold the case of Winchester wads on eBay. The Orange PC wad is a much better wad.

Jim Skeel<BR>
    P/W Dealer/Distributor

3. TRW369

TRW369 TS Member

0   0   0

Joe I have 20bags 250 in each bag of precision number 4 wad for AA hulls that I was going to put on TS for sale $110 plus shipping if you are interested
    suggested load for these wads is 15gr. 2400 or 17gr. 4227 with 1/2oz I have loaded these also with Win 296 using 12A bushing in my Mec

4. mag410

mag410 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Not what you asked for but, here is another vote for the Orange PC/Downrange .410 wad. Unless they have changed the plastic in the last few years, the Claybuster wad sometimes blows through the base. AA wads don't fit well with once-fired hulls and a full 1/2oz of shot with W296 powder. After the hulls had been shot several times the volume of the hull increases and AA wad fist much better for the last few reloads.

Michael Goines

5. high 2

high 2 Member

0   0   0

I`ve got PC`s for sale if anybody wants them. They will not work with little gun powder. Burns through the base on about 1/3rd of the shells I`ve loaded.

6. David McMillen

David McMillen Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have 14 bags of Federal 410sc wads for sale. Asking $4.00 a bag(250 in each), or $50.00 for all 14 bags plus shipping.

David McMillen

7. goodlife

goodlife Member

0   0   0

Don't have many but I have 391 AA 410 wads.
    Larry

8. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Liked the original PC orange a lot better than the Downrange orange.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.