1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB .410 sub-gauge tubes for 12 gauge

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Superposer, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superposer

Superposer TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for .410 tubes to go in my 12 gauge 28" Browning over/under. Will consider Briley Companion, Briley Sidekicks, Seminole Chambermates or Gaugemate Golds.

Mike

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a set of Brileys in 410 and a set of 28 gauge made for Browning barrels. They have screw in chokes with skeet chokes in each set. With choke wrencses and tool for removing them. I would sell all for 600. shiped. Bill

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Don't forget you're going to need the triggers modified by someone to function properly w/ the 410 no matter who's tubes you end up buying.

4. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a set of briley sidekicks for a browning that you can have for $125 and I will pay shipping. They are in excellent shape. I have the hammer but no knock out rod. Thanks,

William

5. Superposer

Superposer TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the replies. Went with bubba.w's Side-kicks. I'm aware that I need to send gun to have triggers modified. Was shooting .410 in a 20 gauge Ruger (mechanical triggers), but want to do all my sub-gauges out of my 12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.