1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 410 single shot shotgun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Auctioneer, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

I'm looking for a friend a REVOLATION, REVELATION, REVALATION Model 330 410. It was sold by Sears. Does anyone have one that they might sell or know where one is for my friend? PM me if you do. Thanks

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Are you sure it was sears? I believe Revelation was a private label sold by Western Auto stores.

I think it was a bolt action built by Mossberg.

-Gary

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

Revelation=Western Auto

Ranger=Sears

4. Auctioneer

0   1   0

I was told by my friend that it was a break open gun that had the opening trigger in front of the trigger guard. It didn't have the standard top lever like other guns. He wishes to give it to his grandson as his first shotgun.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Talk to your friend. A .410 is not a good choice for a first gun, even though it was common practice in the days of my youth.

Even experts have trouble with the 410. If money permits, the ideal is a 20 gauge gas gun, like a Youth 1100. Buying a full size one and putting a youth stock on it while the kid grows is ideal.

HM

6. Auctioneer

0   1   0

That is his choice and that is what he wants for his grandson. He asked me to look for one and I said I would. If you know of any please let me know.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Stevens made .410 exposed hammer break actions that have a press-to-release lever in front of the trigger guard.

The original was the 9478 with adult size stocks and barrels of 26", 28", 30" and 36", all with full choke. They were made in 12, 16, 20 & 410.

And the 9478-Y with youth stock and a 26" barrel. It was made in .410 with a full choke and 20 ga with a mod choke.

There's also a 9478-10 Waterfowl in 10 ga with a 36" full choke barrel. Bet it's a real joy to shoot.

8. high 2

high 2 Member

0   0   0

I`ve got a 330 bolt 410 for sale if interested. Larry

9. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Talk grandpa out of that idea. Get the kid a 28ga 1100, & he can learn to love shooting, and keep the gun his whole life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

stevens 9478 410 gauge