1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB .410 O/U

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by emm2, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emm2

emm2 Member

I am looking for a .410 o/u. Prefer 28 or 30 inch barrels. If anyone has one for sale let me know. Thanks Shane

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We have a Beretta Silver Pigeon S here at the Silver Dollar. 28" barrels with choke tubes. $1775.00 plus shipping.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

I've got a Browning Citori Lightning Grade IV in 28 gauge if that would work. Gun is listed on gunbroker. Has a thin Kick-Eez pad installed. It is beautiful and extremely clean. Asking $1800 with a Kalispel aluminum case and a cordura nylon cover for the case. $1700 without the case. I pay shipping in US. I have the original Browning box and accessories. E-mail me with any questions. Just drop the X's. Much easier to shoot that a 4-10 too! Thanks, Bob

4. Dr. Ron

Dr. Ron Member

I have a Browning Citori Feather XS .410. Gun has 28" BBLS., choke tubes and extra trigger shoe. It is N.I.B. and unfired. It is complete with a new Deluxe Browning gun case. Asking $1,850.00 + SH. Thanks Ron

5. Dr. Ron

Dr. Ron Member

I have a Browning Citori Feather XS .410. Gun has 28" BBLS., choke tubes and extra trigger shoe. It is N.I.B. and unfired. It is complete with a new Deluxe Browning gun case. Asking $1,850.00 + SH. Thanks Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.