1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 410 hulls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by shaner, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaner

shaner Member

0   0   0

would like to buy a couple hundred old style AA 410 ga hulls or some new once fired STS remington 410 hulls , 2.5 in ,
    thanks ,
    sroberts22@columbus.rr.com email me

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Check gunbroker.com. There are usually a lot of hulls for sale there at reasonable prices.

Jim Skeel

3. shaner

shaner Member

0   0   0

yeah i been watchin them, last bunch sold for 22 cents each

4. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

0   0   0

I have 259 1x fired .410 compression formed hulls some marked AA some marked super X they are all the same compression formed style hulls I've loaded 1000's of each, only difference was the color of the primer that winchester used. 15 cents each 259 X .15= $38.85. I'd take $43 shipped in the lower 48. Email me at the addy above if interested I don't check this site every day

pumpgunner

5. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I recently sold ~2000 once-fired old AA compression formed .410 hulls for 8 cents apiece and 1500 reloaded AA shells which had been loaded 2 or 3 times for 6 cents. Yeah, I heard about all the exotic prices for .410 AAs of the old style, but none of the shooters around here would pay. There are so few skeet shooters anymore, the market for 2.5" AA hulls isn't there. Sold my MEC .410 and 28 ga. Grabbers in very good condition for $125 each. Don't look back. Regards, Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.