1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB .410 hulls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by usmc_chris, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usmc_chris

usmc_chris TS Member

0   0   0

Hi,

I'm looking to pick up some used .410 hulls inexpensively. I am actually using them as blanks for civil war reenacting, so if they've been fired and reloaded multiple times and the end is mutilated, that's fine, as I am cutting them down to around 1.535" anyways. I'm looking for as many as I can get for a reasonable price. If you can't use them anymore, I should be able to, so don't throw them away!! Thanks for your help, if you have any available, please e-mail me.

Thanks again.

Chris Nagle

2. cpthook

cpthook Member

0   0   0

I have at least 2000 Fiocci 2 1/2" new primed hulls that I would sell for
    8 cents each. I don't know what the shipping would cost and is it leagal to
    ship?

I am in central Kansas. Thanks, Jim Canfield

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Are you the gentleman from I think it was Buffalo, NY that was looking for these a few years ago?

How many do you need, and how quickly do you need them? I should have some (a couple hundred) here in the next couple weeks or so, they'll be kinda crispy, but should do for your purposes. I normally pitch them in the garbage can when they start to look ratty, but if you can use them, let me know, i'll set the aside for you and you can have them for whatever shipping costs to get them from me to you.

kolarskeet@gmail.com

4. usmc_chris

usmc_chris TS Member

0   0   0

First off, Jim, thanks for your offer, but by my understanding, the Fiocci shells won't chamber properly in the gun I'll be using. Thanks anyways, though.

skeet_man, I am not the gentleman you reference, however, I do know him and learned how to make the blanks from him. I'd be happy to take any ratty shells you have available, if you could just save them up and every time you have a few hundred, ship them to me. I'd obviously be more than happy to pay for shipping. Please email me off-line to set this up. Thanks.

5. Ifitfliesitdies

Ifitfliesitdies Member

0   0   0

I have 325 or so once fired Estate/Federal .410 I'll sell for .10 each. I also have 1 & 2x reloaded old style AA's and remington .410's I'll sell for .03 each. Not sure how many I have. Prices are plus shipping.

Best,
    Tom

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Chris, I have some, would trade for a few good pictures of your reinactments. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.