1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: 410 Gauge Change Kit for Spolar

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by citadel, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am looking for a 410 gauge change kit for a Spolar Gold loader. I have the other sub gauges but not the 410 and if any one has one please contact me by email or by PM with the information and the price that you wnat for the parts necesary to allow my Spolar Gold to be converted to permit the reloading of 410 shells.
    Thanks,
    Doug

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.