1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 410 ammo new or old 3" 6's.71/2's,8's, or 9's

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by One Eyed Left Handed, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

0   0   0

WTB 410 ammo new or old 3" 6

Through a Trapshooter deal, I have a 410 bolt gun on the way and want to pick up some 3" 410 ammo. If you have a few boxes laying around and would ship to Central KY at $8.00 bucks or so delivered, PM me with details. I'm not particular about brand or shot size, just wanting to put a little more sport into shooting fur and feathers within the little guns limits.

Any other shot sizes not listed are OK also. I'm not sure what all shot sizes have been loaded in 410 ammo so feel free.

Eddie Quire

2. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

0   0   0

WTB 410 ammo new or old 3

I'd even be interested in 4's or 5's as long as 11/16 oz shot.

Eddie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.