1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 41 Mag. bullets and brass

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bill2, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

Want to buy .41 Mag. bullets and once fired brass. P.M with discription, price and qty. Bill2

2. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Bill, I've got some cast lead bullets for a .41. Let me know if interested and I'll see how many are there. John

3. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

Leadslinger,
    I appreciate your offer very much . I will have to pass on the PMC Brand. Again Thanks Bill2

4. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

John,
    I'm interested. Weight quantity and price if you would please. I'm helping a neighbor set up his new lever gun..41 Mag rifles are new to me for reloading so all advice is appreciated. Bill2

5. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Bill there is 152 of them. 180 grain. $10 and that INCLUDES cost to send in priority mail box with delivery confirmation. PM for address if you want them. John

6. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

Still looking. Bill2

7. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If that .41 mag rifle is a Marlin with micro-groove rifling then you will want to steer clear of the cast bullets. Copper plated or jacketed bullets will work fine in almost any configuration and weight.

The other thing to be careful of is don't try to make 'powder puff' loads with small volumes of fast burning powder. Stick with the bulkier medium to slow burning pistol powders and use charges that take up at least 50% of the available volume in the case (and are documented safe loads).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.