1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - 391 stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by clays, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clays

clays TS Member

I am still looking for a used 391 stock, I have a 391 RL (reduced length) it is the parallel model. I would like to find and SL (standard length) parallel stock. If I can't find one of the SL's I would be interested in a regular 391 stock or one with an adjustable comb. Cosmetic appearance is not important, as long as it's not cracked.

Let me know if you have one for sale or trade and how much you want for it.

Thanks
    Clays

2. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

what shape is your RL stock in? Does it have the provision for a Beretta recoil reducer? i might be interested in a trade for my SL parallel. jm

3. clays

clays TS Member

JM1079

The RL stock is in really good condition (I would say like new), I am not sure what provision you refer to. The gun now has a recoil reducer on the magazine cap. The stock has the large oval hole where the shims and stock bolt go thru. Let me know what specifically to look for and I'll get back to you, I would be interested in a trade.

4. d endicott

d endicott Member

Mr. cummings I tried to email you about your stock but it was sent back to me. please email me in regards to the stock. Thanks

5. Orange_Hat

Orange_Hat TS Member

I have two parallel comb 391 stocks, both with original butt pads and still close to new. If you're interested contact me at the e-mail address above.

Evan Storch

6. clays

clays TS Member

I have emailed

Orange Hat and battuedave about the stocks, please respond with your price.

JM1079

I would be interested in a trade.

Thanks
    Clays

7. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

my stock came on trhe 391 with the optima barrel and has a provision inside the stock beyond the shim which allows a beretta recoil reducer (as found in the Teknys) to be installed. is your stock from an older non-optima barrel? jm

8. clays

clays TS Member

Yes, my gun is a AL391 RL Parallel it uses the short beretta chokes in the barrel. I did not know there was a difference in the stocks. (I thought they used the same stocks regardless of the barrel) Are you sure they are not the all the same? I am asking because I am not sure.

Thanks
    Clays

9. Orange_Hat

Orange_Hat TS Member

Clays,

Got your email and sent one back with the price and pictures of each.

Thanks,
    Evan Storch

10. clays

clays TS Member

I bought a stock from Orange Hat, it came in good packaging and it was just like new, I am well pleased with this transaction.

Thanks
    Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.