1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 391 Beretta release trigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by mono1393, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mono1393

mono1393 Member

0   0   0

Would like to purchase a Beretta quality 391 release trigger. Anyone know who builds a fine 391 release? Thanks.

Chris Morris
    509-429-2288

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Skeets Gunshop in Oklahoma will set one up. Thats according to the thread of a 391 for sale on this site.

3. mono1393

mono1393 Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the replies.

4. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

moneymakers guncraft omaha ne

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Chris. My experience wiht Beretta 300 series releases is that they are pretty deliberate. Meaning that they have seemingly slow lock time. It may very well be my perception, but you may want to keep that in mind as you seek a trigger.

Jack

6. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have two release triggers for a 390 Beretta. One was done by Spears and the other was done by myself with a drop-in part that I purchased from a guy on this site who goes by the handle Motordoctor. Both work just fine and I can tell little if any difference between the two. The main difference in the two was that I spent somewhere around $150 to get one converted by Spears while the one I did myself cost about $50.

So, if you are will to spend perhaps 30 to 45 minutes of your time, you can do it yourself and save about $100.

Easystreet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.