1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 391 12 ga. Field Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgun 1, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

As the title says, I'm looking for a field (standard model) stock for a 391 if anyone has a spare they would like to part with. I'm not interested in sporting stocks.
    Dave Holmes

2. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

???????? Thought they were the same. GOOD LUCK

3. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

I know lots of folks are down on EBay right now, but if you check there periodically, Midwest Gun Works puts Beretta 390/391 12 Gauge Butt Stock Field Gloss (Blemished) up for auction about once a week. If you wait until they go on auction, they normally sell for about $65-85 or you can just purchase one now for $99 plus shipping.

4. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

All the 391 models have different grips. IMHO (small hands), the best grip is on the field stock, but I wasn't smart enough to buy a field gun, I bought the sporting. My extra stock is a sporting. I have been stupid for awhile. It is not a recently acquired characteristic. Arthritis is constantly reminding me I would have been smarter to have gotten the field gun. While the 390/391 stocks interchange, the wrist on the 390 isn't what I'm after. Although the rasp would probably cure the perceived inequities, I prefer to start this "trip" a little closer to home with the 391 stock. It will only take about 20 minutes work to get where I need to go.
    Dave

5. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

6. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

TTT one last time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.