1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - 390 Super Trap Stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dmarbell, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

I'd like to have a Super Trap stock set to fit a Beretta 390. Whole set including all three comb shims and forearm preferred. Forearm not a must.

Danny

2. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

Still looking. Found one with only one shim, and they cost about $37 each if I remember right.

My 390 is the Wal-Mart synthetic model, in 12 gauge.

Also could use wood set for 390, so I can add adjustable comb.

Is it even possible to put adjustable comb on the synthetic set?

Danny

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I thought I saw a bunch of extras on Guns America

4. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

you can not put adjustable comb on synt.stock? i know that's all you asked for but by the time you buy a wood set ( around $200) , add adj comb($175) and then your old rib heighth will not match the comb on a trap stock and then, do you have the right barrel length? i am sure i forgot something?? hey buy a 390 trap 30" ready to go for around $650 - you will be way ahead!!! sorry- i am a taurus and cant help it!!!!!

5. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

acss,

You're probably right about the cost of wood set plus adj comb being too expensive. This is a clays and skeet gun, not a 28" flat ribbed barreled trap gun.

The cheapest adj comb stock I ever had was the Super Trap stock that fit my old 390.

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.