1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - 390 20 gauge

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dmarbell, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

I shoot my Wally World 390 pretty well at skeet, as well as a back up for trap. I'd like to get a 20 gauge, to shoot a second gauge in my club's shoots this year. Wal-Mart version without the latch on the left side of the receiver, with the angled receiver. They apparently came in 26" and 28", I prefer the 28 if possible.

Danny

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Check gunbroker.com I looked a few months ago and there were a couple.

JON

3. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

I check gunbroker daily.

The guns sold for about $525 new at Wal-Mart. Some of the GB guys want that amount plus. Just doesn't seem right for that type of gun.

Danny

4. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Up for another look.

Does anyone know if Wal-Mart still sells these guns? I don't have one that sells guns near me, so it's hard to check often.

Danny

5. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Update. WalMart sells these guns when they can get them. I am on a list for one with a local WM sporting goods manager. They sell for $529 plus tax. They usually come in 26". I have seen some used guns for sale with 28".

Danny

6. 391 Dude

391 Dude TS Member

Hey d...I too busted out the 390 Wally World special for a club shoot last week-end. I hadn't shot a round of skeet in over 30yrs,shot a 20 should of been 22 or 23. The guys I shot with could not believe that cheap black looking shotgun with the field i/c choke busted the birds like it did. I think I will buy the 20ga model also. Its a heck of a gun for the price!!! Swings nice and I like the little hump back. Steve

7. les morgan

les morgan TS Member

If you can't find the WalMart version the 3901 might be of interest. At a gun show last weekend a dealer had a new 3901 20ga with a light gray synthetic stock that was pretty nice. It has the rounded receiver.

8. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

A beretta 303 in 20 ga., 28" barrel, mobile chokes, walked in today looking for a new home. Not on web site yet. $550.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.