1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 32in Remington 3200

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Vernal Rod & Gun, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vernal Rod & Gun

Vernal Rod & Gun Active Member

0   0   0

Looking for a Remington 3200 with 32 inch barrels or just a set of 32 inch barrels. If anyone out there is looking to sell please email or PM me. Thanks. Pete Martin

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Pete, Have you checked with Laib's in Minn? He ended up with my 32's after the rest of the gun went tit's up.

Rick in Mt.

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have a 32 inch competition trap with a bottom release trigger and custom stock in excellent shape fixed IM and Full 1600.00 I can send pictures in the AM if you are interested.
    Buddy in FLA

4. OLD ONE EYE

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

pictures sent

5. OLD ONE EYE

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

The gun is in excellent shape no porting bluing is excellent no fading or thin spots 32 inch IM and full release trigger in bottom barrel wood is very good also no dents cracks or scratches. The stock is a Anton and the varnish is crazed some what and can be refinished to perfect again they do that with age. LOP is 14 1/4 this is a very nice gun in great condition and has had all the updates. If interested let me know Buddy Walters 813-967-5900

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Very hard to find 32 guns and I just love the way an Anton stock comes up

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Is this gun still available?

8. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a 32" 3200 with a Wenig? stock that needs work (checkering, shortning, finishing, etc.) It does have a couple coats of ? on it. The reciever could use a bluing. It is a competition trap although and has unaltered barrels.....1350.00 gets it sent to your destination. It is a late serial number.......merlyn

9. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I've got one. 32" Special Trap. Wood not pretty. $1,199!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what type of varnish is on remington 3200