1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - 32" Perazzi MX8 or Mirage O/U

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by coot shooter, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coot shooter

coot shooter Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Looking for a MX8 or Mirage O/U for doubles. 32" Bbl. ONLY.
    I need a doubles gun. Prefer older model that shoots flat - 60/40, without a mechanical (recoil reduction stock).

Please respond or call with anything that you are looking to sell.

Thanks,

Mike - 262-492-0820

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

WTB - 32

Mike.. I recently completed a 31.5" O/U.. It's a early cat3 barrel.. no porting.. factory 18.4 bore..with Briley Series 2 chokes top and bottom.. step rib.. fitted to a MX11 receiver..late model.. VERY VERY low mileage..looks to be under 10,000 rounds.. really mint receiver.. It has been patterned and tested at 25 yards.. and is 60/40 on the nose.. You can buy the whole gun.. or just the receiver with barrel and forend if you wish..

With this set up you get the best of all worlds.. the barrel and POI you want.. screw chokes for easy pattern change.. POI exactly what you wanted...in a much newer.. late model cat4 receiver with all upgrades.. New locking bolt.. new springs.. It's like getting a new Perazzi in feel..Now.. you can add your own wood and trigger if you already have them.. and save some money..

I need $3000 plus shipping at cost for the receiver and barrel.. Trigger and wood depends on what you choose.. Mike This unit complete with trigger and wood.. sold to MIKE SOLD

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

WTB - 32

I started tagging my Perazzi's in the safe... First.. the above gun is really nice and tight.. Complete with P/P trigger and decent butt stock and forend..(forend is cat3 with a small repair). This week only.. $4000 SOLD

Now.. I also found in my safe..an early MX8.. cat3 fully engraved receiver and iron in pleasing pattern 32" trap barrel.. fixed chokes.. ported.. $6000 Soft Touch stock.. clean.. low mileage.. Been a safe Queen for almost 20 years..

Early MX8 27.5" Briley screw choked barrels.. just been gone thru.. New locking bolt... cased ready to go.. $3250

DB81.. 31.5" barrel choked .020/.032 No sideribs.. FAST gun.. strange porting shapes but works fine.. $5000

MX5 top single barrel trap gun..2 choketubes..ported.. Anton short stock 13.5" long.. Beautiful wood.. just short.. No trigger.. (I built this for a young shooter who has decided not to join the game)..(he returned it to me and I gave him his money back..He was paying me out on the gun)..$1900 You'll need a top firing trigger.. I loaned him my selectable trigger.. but it's not for sale..

MX10/20 barrel 12 gauge frame.. I have a MX10 barrel in 20 gauge 29.5" factory screw chokes 111,XXX serial number.. Safe queen.. in a Perazzi receiver..complete.. ready to shoot I forget if it is on a MX15 or MX8 Special receiver.. Custom built.. With PFS stock $6500 with wooden stock $6000 Neat setup..fast..I have tried it on bunker.. worked well.. especially with the 1400 fps 20 gauge shells..

Many others..like 25 more.. If you want anything..and have money..as I do not need any trades as of now.. I can let you know if I have something to fill the bill.. All Guns in very good condition.. Many have PFS stock but can be swapped for wood.. Any sold will get a complete going thru.. new springs in receiver..etc.. You can buy any gun with or without trigger..As you like.. if you already have a trigger.. same for wood.. Thanks for looking Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.