1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 32 inch barrels for a Remington 3200

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Jonpaul. I think you can still buy brand new barrels from Remington. Last I checked they were like 800 or 900 per set. They are not yet bored for chokes so you can have them bored anyway youy like. They will have to be fitted of course. Jeff

2. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

Unless somthing changed Remington got rid of all their barrels or at least they are no longer selling them.

I am unaware of them ever having 32" for sale. I called them several times. I did purchase a new 30" from Laib.

I have a used 32" for sale, ported w/fixed chokes, I think it is F/Imp mod.

Let me know if you are interested.

Jim

405-408-6525

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

It is a commonly held misconception that they sold all the 3200 barrels to laibs along with all the other 3200 stuff. I don't know if it was done on purpose or by accident but as of 1 1/2 years ago they still had brand new barrels that had not even been choked yet. I don't know for SURE that they had 32 inchers but I do know for SURE that they had 28's and 30's. I never asked about 32 inchers so somebody will need to call Remington and talk to a service rep that has been there for a while. Jeff

4. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hi,

I called and they told me they were selling the barrels out as a lot and would not sell me one.

Take care,

Jim

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Well, I guess they change there mind with the wind! How many do they have and what do they want? Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 3200 32 inch barrel for sale