1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 32" Citori O/U..no mods

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rick979, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Clean Citori Trap 32" O/U WTB. Gun must be "fresh" with photos and be well priced/

2. linkerman

linkerman Member

0   0   0

WTB 32

Good evening Rick,
    I sent you some pictures to your email. Citori Conventional Trap, 32'' factory ported barrels, Browning hard case and 6 chokes.

Thanks David W

3. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

0   0   0

WTB 32

Hey , Rick ,

If David's gun doesn't work out , please consider mine .

Meets your specs --- except I'm not sure what you mean by "fresh" . Mine is an extra clean Invector CT'ed , MC stocked with a bit more figure than typical Browning straight grained wood-sets .

It hasn't been used much as I stumbled on to a couple of "couldn't turn down" guns right after I bought this nice shooter .

The e-dress is good and I can send pricing and images if the other opportunity doesn't meet your needs .

Charlie

4. BillJ

BillJ Member

0   0   0

WTB 32

I have a 'as new' with 400 rds through it with double release triggers.

5. Snooky

Snooky Member

0   0   0

WTB 32

BillJ,
    You have a PM.
    Snooky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mods for 725 browning citori