1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB-30" Browning Recoiless Trapgun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by nspktr1, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

0   0   0

WTB: Browning 30" recoiless Trap. Stainless steel shoulders and constant pain require the softest shooter I can get.

2. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

0   0   0

WTB-30

ttt

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

WTB-30

First I recommend the 28" Browning Recoiless if you can get it. The 30" is too muzzle heavy. Second, there are guns a lot better and softer shooting. Beretta 390's and 391's with a Shockmaster or SoftTouch recoil system. Remington 1100's, maybe with the new Bump Buster system.

4. hillestadj

hillestadj TS Member

0   0   0

WTB-30

Moe's Hardware in Black River Falls, WI has a used one. Couldn't tell you barrel length but its in nice shape and I think they're asking $700 for it. Number is 715-784-0482.

5. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WTB-30

Having owned and shot a 27" Browning Recoiless and several Remington 1100's, I must say the Browning's recoil is much less. The 30" barrel model is a long shotgun...recall that the receiver of these guns is very long.

I really enjoyed mine...kinda wish I still had it.

bluedsteel

6. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

WTB-30

you have a PM

7. GARY-1

GARY-1 TS Member

0   0   0

WTB-30

Go to KSL.COM click on clasified shot section and look threw the adds theres one on there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning recoiless trapgun