1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 30" barrels for an Browning XT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WesleyB, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

WTB 30

Want to buy 30" barrels for an XT. I know this is prob a long shot but would anyone have this for sale?

Thanks
    Wesley

2. WesleyB

WTB 30

??

3. WesleyB

WTB 30

up please

4. WesleyB

WTB 30

up please

5. WesleyB

WTB 30

I guess there is no such animal out there.. This is my last up to top and then i will let this go.

Thanks
    Wesley

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

WTB 30

Extra XT barrels Are a bit hard to find. maybe some one has a 32" from a combo set? I to was looking for barrels for XT. I gave up. Have you priced from browning?

7. WesleyB

WTB 30

Mac
    Thanks for your reply. I have not priced browning as of yet. I would think they would be quiet expensive. Maybe someday we will get lucky? If all else fails i guess i will price browning or buy a used XT with the barrel length i want.

Thanks again!!
    Wesley

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

WTB 30

I would think that it would be cheaper to trade your XT for one that has the desired barrel length. If you have some mods done to your stock they would interchange and could be worked out in the trade.

ec90t

9. WesleyB

WTB 30

I guess there is no such animal out there.. This is my last up to top and then i will let this go.

Thanks
    Wesley

10. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

WTB 30

Extra XT barrels Are a bit hard to find. maybe some one has a 32" from a combo set? I to was looking for barrels for XT. I gave up. Have you priced from browning?

11. WesleyB

WTB 30

Mac
    Thanks for your reply. I have not priced browning as of yet. I would think they would be quiet expensive. Maybe someday we will get lucky? If all else fails i guess i will price browning or buy a used XT with the barrel length i want.

Thanks again!!
    Wesley

12. ec90t

ec90t Guest

WTB 30

I would think that it would be cheaper to trade your XT for one that has the desired barrel length. If you have some mods done to your stock they would interchange and could be worked out in the trade.

ec90t

13. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

WTB 30

What are you looking to trade?

14. WesleyB

WTB 30

Didnt want to trade. Just want a set of 30" for sporting clays and use my 32" for trap is all.

15. ec90t

ec90t Guest

WTB 30

I never liked the XT for sporting. I know some do, but I found it to be too clumsy.

You may want to look into another gun to use for sporting and skeet. A lighter, quicker handling gun is the ticket here. I used a SX-2 Winchester for quite a while with great success. This uses the same choke tubes as your XT and can be bought for a song new or used.

ec90t

16. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

WTB 30

Still a better investment to just buy a sporter to your specs. I really dont think 2" will matter much. If so start by getting flush mount chokes, if you dont already have. Tell yourself thats your 30 barrel. Heck just start tellin your self its a 30 barrel. Do that long enough you will believe.

17. WesleyB

WTB 30

ec90t thanks for your info. Just thought a 30" would be easier to swing. Oh well.......

Mac. thanks and your so right in your method to my madness. It is all a mind game when shooting huh???????

18. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

WTB 30

I have a LNIB 30" Browning Gold Sporting auto in the original box..won it as a prize...really pretty wood, Hiviz sites, ported,,...will sell you whole gun with 25rds through it for $700 plus shipping to your ffl...this will be way cheaper than the barrels, plus you'll have an entire back-up gun

19. WesleyB

WTB 30

Thanks Calvin so much for your reply. I won one also 1 year ago, but i do like my over/unders much better. I thank you for your offer and i think your price is very fair. Hope u get it sold!!

Wesley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.